Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Becoming a Productive Member of the Workforce

Well I have now finished my second day at my full-time job. It's been...interesting to say the least. Yesterday I didn't really get to do all that much. I mostly just sat around for my first six hours of the day. It was more because the remote connection to my actual desktop that is across the country wasn't set up yet, and I didn't have an email address.

Well, today they got my remote connection up and running and my email address set up. I worked with the other person who does the same job for most of the day, and I think I'm pretty much almost completely trained now. 

I got my first two assignments today just before I left work. I'm almost completely on my own with them, I just need to get them double checked before I submit them. It's kinda boring and tedious, but it's definitely better than a minimum wage customer service job (nothing against customer service jobs, I'm just not a people person lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment