Monday, November 5, 2012

Really Done with Graduate Institution

So I sort of lied when I said I was completely done with everything related to my graduate institution. Only sort of. I was done with all of my ties to the school.  I'd paid them back, withdrawn, etc etc. And today, I paid off the last of my rent from August and September. So now I am definitely officially rid of the whole ordeal. No credit card loans, nothing owed. Nada.

Brighter side of life: went this weekend to do a drive-by of a wedding venue for the first time. It looks really awesome from the outside...now just have to wait till fiance comes home so we can go see the inside.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for letting me know about your blog! It's great to see you moving forward with your life. Math skills definitely help A LOT in this economy. And congratulations on getting engaged!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. :) Thank you! Although sometimes I feel like the math skills hinder me more than help...but the key is not to mention my degree is in pure mathematics haha. That seems to scare people off. And thank you again! Also...sorry I deleted that other comment. I'm still trying to figure out this blogger thing.

    ReplyDelete