Saturday, September 15, 2012

More Waiting

So the person who was coming to view the apartment yesterday did end up coming. It was a very stressful experience for me, especially because she came super super late. She was supposed to come sometime in the afternoon but ended up coming around 8pm. I kept freaking out big time that she would just not show up, but she did. She said she really liked the place and was super friendly, and said she'd get back to me soon. Obviously I had been hoping (probably naively) that she would come earlier, love it, and sign a new lease right then and there...but since she came so late that wasn't an option even if she had wanted to do it.

Sooo...now I'm back to waiting. I've still got my fingers crossed she takes it (I mean...she doesn't have to pay ANYTHING to move in...and living here is a pretty awesome deal), but I'm still looking around.

Also...random side note: if anybody out there loves Kelley Armstrong's Women of the Otherworld series, Subterranean Press is having a sale on ebooks for the month, including three of hers (Angelic, Counterfeit Magic, and Hidden).  Each is $2.99, which is a steal (I know, I bought a hardcopy of Counterfeit Magic for the fiance for Christmas two years ago for like $25, and you can't get a used copy of Angelic anywhere for under $190...). Link to the ebooks! Anyway, there's links to all three books there, and you can get them in either Kindle, Nook, or Kobo (never heard of that one) books. I'm of course partial to the Nook books (seeing as I have a Nook Simple Touch...) but hey. It works. If you don't have an ereader, Amazon has free apps for computers, tablets (yay iPad lol), and smartphones, so you could always go that route.

No comments:

Post a Comment