Sunday, August 12, 2012

All Alone in a New Place

Well, everything's finally in my new apartment. Almost everything is put away too; all that's left is to sort through and organize my clothes. The apartment looks a little bit bare, but I don't have too much furniture so that's expected. It's really hot here, but my apartment is in a really good spot so I get a great cross breeze...but I'm the only person in the entire complex with the windows open instead of using the air conditioner so I guess I look a little bit like a weirdo.

My parents and sister left last night. So I'm all on my own now. I really wish my fiancé was here with me...or at least coming sometime soon. But so far I haven't even heard from him in over a day (I know, I know I'm being pathetic), and I'm really sad about that. He kind of hinted that he might be busy or not have Internet access, but I still miss him. Being able to talk to him would make being here alone so much easier.


I have an advising meeting on Tuesday, so by that afternoon I should know what courses I'm taking and what my schedule should look like. For now, I'll be spending most of the rest of the next few days sorting through what's left to be put away and attempting to program my dvr. Perhaps I'll walk to the bookstore across the street too.

No comments:

Post a Comment