Sunday, August 5, 2012

Friends Suck

I'm completely blown away by the audacity of some people.  A person I used to be really good friends with in junior high and high school has once again proven to me what a self centered, rude bitch she really is. I generally can't stand her, but put up with her because we've known each other so long. But recently she's been making racist comments about my fiancĂ© (he's hispanic), as well as exceptionally rude comments towards me. I'm leaving in a few days, and today for the first time since June (although I haven't seen her since March) she asked me to go to lunch. I agreed, although I'm busy with last minute things for my move and she said we could go whenever I was free. 

Well, I called and gave her a time in an attempt to avoid the crowd that follows church letting out on Sundays, and her response was "I'm not hungry right now, sorry." And she hung up.

Well, fuck you too, bitch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment