Thursday, August 30, 2012

Just Want to Go Back Home

Today's the first time ever in my history of schooling that I just gave up and walked out. No explanations, no excuses. Just packed up my things and left. I just couldn't take it anymore.

I'm so tired of people trying to scare me out of my decision that academia isn't right, while at the same time telling me horror stories about what will happen if I stay. After four hours of unsuccessfully looking at rocks, I just felt dead inside and completely defeated. So I just had to leave. 

Plus on top of that, my shoe broke during class (seriously...how does a flip flop break while I'm SITTING and NOT MOVING) so I had to walk home without a shoe. And because of that, I have massive burns on the bottom of my one foot now because the sidewalk/street was so hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment