Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Red Robin & Yarn

So the bestie/my unbiological sister and I had a lunch date today. We went to our favorite restaurant (which happens to be one of the most awesome places around): Red Robin. YUM! Haha. Anyway, I had the freckled lemonade for the first time. Always meant to try it, but never got around to it. Best. Drink. Ever. Soon good.

We hung out for the rest of the day doing crafty things. First we scrapbooked. I made a super awesome college graduation page for us, and she made some of the pages that were missing from her scrapbook. I tried to put the expander posts in, but for some reason, one of them didn't have the grooves in it so I couldn't put the screw into it. How odd. And annoying.


After the scrapbook fest, we ended up knitting/crocheting. She knits. I crochet. She managed to teach me how to knit! Yay! I made a little scarf for this giraffe toy that I have. I tried to teach her how to crochet, but she had a really hard time with it. I also managed to crochet a granny square for the blanket I'm making for my soon-to-be sister-in-law as a Christmas gift. She's one year old. I hope she likes it...well...as much as a one yer old can appreciate gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment